Patients are now turning to their doctors for younger-looking skin. Juvederm is one of the many injectable fillers on the market that can provide a significant correction to severe folds and facial wrinkles. Juvederm injections are typically a fast procedure with even quicker results. It is advised that before any procedure, you go on in with all the facts so that you know what you are getting yourself into. Juvederm has been proven to be a safe product, it is important to ask questions before getting your injections. Here are 5 common questions patients ask about Juvederm.
- What is Juvederm used for? – Juvederm can be used to treat lines and wrinkles on the face. It fills the hollow cervices of the face. There are specific parts of the face that it is safe to use on. Juvederm can be used to fill lines from the mouth to the nose, upper lip lines, volume in cheeks or cheekbones, and in few situations, under your eyes. It is best to talk to your doctor about your needs to see if Juvederm would be a good fit.
- How long does Juvederm last? – This is a very common question when it comes to Juvederm. Depending on which area that was treated as well as the technique that was used to inject, these fillers could last up to 6 months. When using Juvederm Ultra Plus, this time frame can go all the way up to 6-9 months. Much of this will depend on the product as well as the injection method.
- How long does it take to work? – Juvederm is known for its fast-acting results which make patients very happy. The results are typically immediate, but the final shape may not come into place for 1-2 days. Many patients are pleased with how they look immediately after their treatment.
- Are repeat treatments needed? – When you use Juvederm, you do need to go back to your doctor to receive repeat treatments. It is typically 1-4 times per year, but your doctor will make a recommendation based on your circumstances.
- Can I purchase Juvederm online? – Many patients wonder if they can buy Juvederm online. The answer to this question is yes. Patients can do research online for the Juvederm product to make sure they are getting the best price. As a consumer, the patient usually is looking to save money overall.
Before you have Juvederm injections, it is best to get all your questions answered. Before you buy Juvederm online, you should do extensive research and consult with your doctor to make sure you are getting the best possible product for your needs.